Late Payment Fees of Secured Credit Cards
Always pay your bills on time, or early if you possibly
can. Late fees, especially on credit cards can cost you quite
a bit of money. The late fee on your secured credit card can
range between $30 and $50.
When you decide which secured credit card you want, make
sure you use your credit wisely. Make only small purchases,
and pay your bill off monthly. Send your check in at least
one week before the due date. Better yet pay it the day you
get it. Even better set up online payments.
How to reduce your chances of a late payment:
To avoid late payments on your secured credit card, you
may follow these practical tips:
- Get in the habit of paying bills as soon as they arrive.
- Pay bills automatically out of your checking account
- Write the check, put it in the envelope put the mailing
date in the corner where the stamp will go and pin to your
calendar. When you stamp it to send it the date will be
under the stamp.
- Mark on your calendar when you must pay your bills each
month, so payments will arrive before the due date.
- Pay all your bill on line either through you bank account
or the merchants account for your cards. You can set these
up for automatic payment on the due date.